Monday, May 28, 2007

Misplaced Memories

So this weekend was Elev8, the southwestern region NYI event for the the Nazarene church youth. I was not able to attend the district Extrav this year, which was the first time in about 8 years that I was not present, so seeing some friends at Elev8 was much needed. The AZ district once again represented us well, with Payson church taking first place in soccer, MadHouse taking 2nd in flag football and basketball and the AZ All-Stars taking the gold in volleyball. O-Dub also put up a good fight in football, eventually losing to MadHouse in the semi-final game. I miss the days where I was at Biltmore and I got to go to all of these events as a sponsor, but the changing of times and growing up brings on new phases in life and the past slips slowly out of our grasp. I really hope that when I graduate, the plan God has for me leads me back to the Valley of the Sun, because right now that is where my heart is...

No comments: